Swimming Pool Grade Sodium Bisulphate 2 x 7 kg p.H. Minus – UKPS
UK Pool Store have a range of swimming pool chemicals, which have been selected to ensure that your pool chemistry is maintained at the perfect level.
The pH level is an important aspect of your pool water testing and we have a range of both pH Plus and pH Minus granules on offer to maintain the balance of your pool water.
pH minus GranulesThe ideal pool pH levels are between 7.2 – 7.6, promoting bather comfort, optimum chemical efficiency and protection of pool plant equipment. Test the pH of your pool water if it is above 7.6, use pH Minus to lower it.
Our Pool Chemicals are sourced from our UK supplier Complete Pool Controls Ltd and are of the highest quality.
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10ls) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’, preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. After a minimum of 8 hours, recheck the pH level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal pH is established. Please note a number of treatments may be required.
|Water Volumes||To Lower pH Levels|
Dosing· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners, as a dangerous
reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
Handling/Storage· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
THIS Ph Minus EC Label CONTAINS SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE 231-665-7
Risks· Risk of serious damage to eyes.
Safety· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Avoid contact with skin.
· In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek