Spring Pool Start-up Kit – Small
Swimming pool Spring Start-up Kit designed for pools up to 10,000 Galllons.
495g of 65% Calcium Hypochlorite Shock
1 litre of copper free All Year Long Life Algaecide.
1 litre of Super Water Clarifier.
1 pack Aquacheck chlorine test strips x 50 tests.
This kit is ideal for the Spring opening of your pool.
Dosing:– Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
– Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction will occur.
– Do not pour this product into a pool skimmer basket containing chlorine tablets or any other product.
– When pre-dissolving product always add product to water not the other way round.
Handling & Storage:– Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
– Wash hands after use.
– Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
This Granular Shock contains Calcium Hypochlorite 65% CL Active – EC Label 231-908-7 UN2880
Risk:– Contact with combustible material may cause fire.
– Harmful if swallowed.
– Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
– Causes burns.
– Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Safety:– Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
– Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
– Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
– In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
– Avoid release to the environment.
– Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.
Warranty & Returns
This product is fully CE approved, but as a chemical based product returns are restricted, and the means of return have to be approved by us, prior to the item being returned due to the nature of these goods.
Should you require any further information, please email [email protected] where we will respond to your request quickly.
Stock & Delivery
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for Express or Economy Delivery Service.
Delivery – Mainland UK
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday we aim to dispatch on the same day, after 2pm will be the following working day. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery or have any other delivery enquiries, please email [email protected] who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland(post codes AB, FK, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, ZE, TR, DD, PH, PA, KY, AB, DD, KW, IV, HS), Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, will need extra carriage. We no longer ship to Jersey, Guernsey or Northern Ireland.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.