Relax Spa Hot Tub Oxy-Shock Granules – 1kg
Relax Spa Hot Tub Oxy-Shock Granules – 1kg – A powerful Non-Chlorine oxidiser to shock treat your Hot tub which is highly effective at revitalising your spa water quality without increasing the chlorine or bromine level of your spa water.
When?It is good pratice to Oxy-Shock dose your spa on a weekly basis or after a heavy use.
How?1. Pre-dissolve the required amount of Oxy-Shock in a clean plastic bucket filled with warm water. Stir the solution until the granules are fully dissolved.
2. Ensure that your spa circulation pump is turned on before slowly pouring the solution directly onto the spa water surface.
3. Continue to run your spa circulation pump for at least 15 minutes.
4. Allow 15 minutes before using your spa.
5. Ensure your spa is sanitised at all times and test before every use.
How Much?As a general guide, a heaped tea spoon holds 8g of granules.
Spa Volume 1000litres – 20g
Spa Volume 1500litres – 30g
Spa Volume 2000litres – 40g
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine
products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
· Harmful if swallowed.
· Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
· May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact.
· Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic
· Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Keep container dry.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
· In case of fire and/or explosion, do not breath fumes.
· This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
· Avoid release to the environment.
· Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.