Relax Spa Hot Tub Instant Cartridge Cleaner – 500ml
Relax Spa Hot Tub Instant Cartridge Cleaner – 500ml – A powerful cleaner for your hot tub filters
Why?Your spa cartridge needs to be kept clean at all times. A dirty or clogged cartridge will result in unhygienic spa water conditions and restrict water flow, often resulting in your spa main circulation pump shutting down.
When?Every Week the cartridge filter should be removed and cleaned using Relax Instant Cartridge Filter Cleaner Spary. More often if your spa is in regular heavy use.
How?1. Remove your spa cartridge and hose it down.
2. Spray the surface of the filter to thoroughly impregnate the filter, wear protective clothing.
3. Allow the filter to stand for 10 minutes.
4. The gentle use of a soft brush can help lift contaminants.
5. Heavily soiled filters may need a second treatment, or a soak treatment.
6. Rinse thoroughly before returning to service.
How Much?Thoroughly spray the surface of the filter & try and prise apart the elements to allow for a deeper pentration of the cleaning fluid.
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine
products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
· Harmful if swallowed.
· Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
· May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact.
· Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic
· Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Keep container dry.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
· In case of fire and/or explosion, do not breath fumes.
· This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
· Avoid release to the environment.
· Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.