Relax Spa Hot Tub Chlorine Tablets – 1kg
Relax Spa Hot Tub Chlorine Tablets – 1kg – Small chlorine tablets that fit inside a spa floating dispenser, to allow for easy disinfection in your water.
Spa Volume 1000litres – 2 – 3 tablets
Spa Volume 1500litres – 3 – 4 tablets
Spa Volume 2000litres – 4 – 6 tablets
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine
products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
· Harmful if swallowed.
· Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
· May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact.
· Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic
· Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Keep container dry.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
· In case of fire and/or explosion, do not breath fumes.
· This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
· Avoid release to the environment.
· Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.
Warranty & Returns
This Product has a 1 year warranty.
Should you require any further information, please email [email protected] where we will respond to your request quickly.
Stock & Delivery
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for Express or Economy Delivery Service.
Delivery – Mainland UK
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday we aim to dispatch on the same day, after 2pm will be the following working day. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery or have any other delivery enquiries, please email [email protected] who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland(post codes AB, FK, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, ZE, TR, DD, PH, PA, KY, AB, DD, KW, IV, HS), Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, will need extra carriage. We no longer ship to Jersey, Guernsey or Northern Ireland.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.