Relax Granular Floc – 2kg
Relax Granular Floc – 2kg – The easy solution to return the sparkle to pool water.
Can be used with Sand, Glass filters, but not ideal for cartridge filters.
Instructions:Wear gloves and eye protection.
Method 1- for very cloudy water:1. Adjust pH to 7.4
2. Pre-dissolve 800grams per 45.5m³ ( 10,000 gals) in water in a bucket.
3. Disperse solution over the full pool surface and allow to distribute through water.
4. Switch off pool pump (ensuring any heaters/dosing units are switched off first) and allow water to settle over a 12 hours period.
5. Top Pool up to its maximum level, and then carefully vacuum to waste.
6. Repeat process if necessary.
Method 2: – for slightly cloudy water:1. Backwash & rinse the filter for a normal backwashing cycle.
2. Adjust pH to 7.4
3. Make sure skimmer is free of other chemicals & debris.
4. Pre-dissolve 200grams per 45.5m³ ( 10,000 gals) in water in a bucket.
5. Slowly pour the dissolved mixture into the skimmer and allow the filtration to run continuously.
6. Backwash & rinse after 12 hours.
7. Repeat process if necessary.
· Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weedkillers and chlorine
products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Handling/Storage:· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
Contains – Aluminium Sulphate.
Sorry There are no PDF Downloads at this time.
Warranty & Returns
This product is fully CE approved, but as a chemical based product returns are restricted, and the means of return have to be approved by us, prior to the item being returned due to the nature of these goods.
Should you require any further information, please email [email protected] where we will respond to your request quickly.
Stock & Delivery
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for Express or Economy Delivery Service.
Delivery – Mainland UK
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday we aim to dispatch on the same day, after 2pm will be the following working day. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery or have any other delivery enquiries, please email [email protected] who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland(post codes AB, FK, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, ZE, TR, DD,PH, PA, KY, AB, DD, KW, IV, HS), Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, will need extra carriage. We no longer ship to Jersey, Guernsey or Northern Ireland.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.