HTH Super Winterprotect Algicide – 3ltr
Replaces Fi-Clor Winteriser – HTH Super Winter Protect has been specially developed to help prevent algae and fungi when the pool is shut down for the winter. It can also help prevent the formation of scale and staining from dissolved minerals so the water and pool surfaces are in good order when the pool is re-opened in spring. It is compatible with all sanitisers, and will not affect the pH.
Compatible with salt chlorination
- Make sure the filtration system is running
- Thoroughly clean the pool with either a pool vac or automatic pool cleaner
- Adjust the pH to between 7.0 – 7.4
- perform a shock chlorination
- Close the valve/s corresponding to the surface water skimmer/s so that the suction is from the lowest point/main drain/s.
- Make sure the filtration system is running.
- If possible, partially drain the pool to the depth change.
- Use 300Ml for 10 cubic metres or 10,000 litres of water.
- Pour the product directly into the pool onto the largest surface, in front of the inlet return nozzles.
- Let the filtration run for at least 2 hours.
- Use the pool and the pipes on frost protection (winterising buoys & gizzmo bottles).
- Stop the filtration.
- If necessary, perform the frost protection on the filtration equipment.
- Winterizing is not recommended as long as the water temperature remains above 15 deg Centigrade or 59 eg F.
- In case of hard water, where the Total Hardness is greater than 200 mg/l, multiply the dosage by 1.5 in case of very hard water, greater than 300mg/l, multiply the dosage by 2.
Never pour the product on the surface of the water in the presence of bathers.
Warranty & Returns
This product is fully CE approved, but as a chemical based product returns are restricted, and the means of return have to be approved by us, prior to the item being returned due to the nature of these goods.
Should you require any further information, please email [email protected] where we will respond to your request quickly.
Stock & Delivery
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for Express or Economy Delivery Service.
Delivery – Mainland UK
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday we aim to dispatch on the same day, after 2pm will be the following working day. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery or have any other delivery enquiries, please email [email protected] who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland(post codes AB, FK, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, ZE, TR, DD,PH, PA, KY, AB, DD, KW, IV, HS), Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, will need extra carriage. We no longer ship to Jersey, Guernsey or Northern Ireland.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.