Blue Horizons pH Plus Granules 5kg
Blue Horizons pH plus granules enables you to increase your pools pH to the ideal pool pH level, which is between 7.2 – 7.6, promoting bather comfort, optimum chemical efficiency and protection of pool plant equipment.
Test the pH of your pool water if it is below 7.2, use pH Plus to raise it.
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10ls) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’, preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. After a minimum of 8 hours, recheck the pH level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal pH is established. Please note a number of treatments may be required.
||To Increase pH Levels
Dosing· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners and, as a dangerous
reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
Handling/Storage· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
THIS pH PLUS CONTAINS SODIUM CARBONATE EC Label 207-838-8
Risks· Irritating to eyes.
Safety· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· Do not breath in dust.
· In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek
Warranty & Returns
This product is fully CE approved, but as a chemical based product returns are restricted, and the means of return have to be approved by us, prior to the item being returned due to the nature of these goods.
Should you require any further information, please email [email protected] where we will respond to your request quickly.
Stock & Delivery
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for Express or Economy Delivery Service.
Delivery – Mainland UK
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday we aim to dispatch on the same day, after 2pm will be the following working day. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery or have any other delivery enquiries, please email [email protected] who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland(post codes AB, FK, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, ZE, TR, DD,PH, PA, KY, AB, DD, KW, IV, HS), Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, will need extra carriage. We no longer ship to Jersey, Guernsey or Northern Ireland.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.