Blue Horizons Bromine 20g Tablets – 4 x 5kg
Bromine tablets are ideal for errosion dosing of your swimming pool or spa, to produce bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. These tablets are slow dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
Keeping your swimming pool water in perfect condition is a difficult task.
Application Instructions:1. These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
2. When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturers’ instructions.
3. Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
4. Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the pool or spa.
5. Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of
2 – 4mg/l (ppm) for domestic pools,
3 – 5mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and
4 – 6mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas.
6. Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 – 7.6.
General Precautions:Dosing:Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Handling/storage:Important – See risk and safety phrases.
Handle Products in a well ventilated area – preferably outdoors.
Wash hands after use.
Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.
BROMINE TABLETS CONTAIN BROMO-CHLORO-5,5-DIMETHLHYDANTOIN
Risk:Harmful if swallowed
Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Safety:Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed and dry.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
In case of fire and/or explosion do not breathe fumes.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show label where possible).
Do not empty into drains, this material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.