5 kg Calcium Harndess Plus - UKPS
UK Pool Store pool calcium hardness plus granules, using our granules you will be able to adjust your pool water at the ideal pool calcium hardness level, which is between 250 - 350 ppm, promoting bather comfort, optimum chemical efficiency and protection of pool plant equipment. Test the calcium hardness of your pool water if it is below 250ppm, use this product to raise it.Application Instructions:
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10litres) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned 'on', preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. After a minimum of 8 hours, recheck the calcium hardness level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal level is established. Please note a number of treatments may be required.
|Water Volumes||To Increase Hardness Levels|
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous
reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
THIS CALCIUM HARDNESS PLUS CONTAINS CALCIUM CHLORIDE EC Label 233-140-8
· Irritating to eyes.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· Do not breath in dust.
· In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for next working day delivery. Delivery - Mainland UK
We currently achieve a next working day delivery rate of 98.5% on all stock orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday. Please be aware that orders processed after 3pm on Thursdays will be processed and dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery or have any other delivery enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland (post codes KW,IV,HS), Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man will need extra carriage.PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED
. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED
. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT
accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.
This product is fully CE approved, but as a chemical based product returns are restricted, and the means of return have to be approved by us, prior to the item being returned due to the nature of these goods.
Should you require any further information, please email email@example.com
where we will respond to your request quickly.