5 kg Total Alkalinity Plus - UKPS
UK Pool Store pool total alkalinity plus granules, using our granules you will be able to adjust your pool water at the ideal pool alkalinity level, which is between 80 - 120 ppm, promoting bather comfort, optimum chemical efficiency and protection of pool plant equipment.
Test the TA of your pool water regulary if it is below 80ppm, use this product to raise it.
Our Pool Chemicals! are sourced from our UK supplier Complete Pool Controls Ltd and are of the highest quality.
If the total alkalinity is low then the pH can fluctuate making it difficult to control and maintain at the ideal level.
If the total alkalinity is high then the pH can be difficult to change and will keep rising. A high total alkalinity can also lead to the formation of a bicarbonate scale on pool surfaces, within pipework and in plant room equipment.
If the total alkalinity of your pool water is below 80mg/l it should be increased using UKPS TA Raiser, the table below indicates the dosage quantities required:
|Total Alkalinity Increaser Dosing Rates
||To Increase Total Alkalinity by:
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10litres) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned 'on', preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. After a minimum of 8 hours, recheck the calcium hardness level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal level is established. Please note a number of treatments may be required.General PrecautionsDosing
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous
reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.Handling/Storage
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
THIS TA PLUS CONTAINS SODIUM BICARBONATE EC Label 205-633-8Risks
· Irritating to eyes.Safety
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· Do not breath in dust.
· In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek