UK Pool Store Multifunction Shock Chlorine Granules (45% Strength)
These non stabilised Multifunctional Calcium Hypochlorite granules (min 45%) are the ideal way to shock treat your pool week on week as the added clarifier helps to maintain sparkling water.
Our Pool Chemicals are sourced from our UK supplier Complete Pool Controls Ltd and are of the highest quality.Application Instructions
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range of 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust accordingly.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1 - 3 mg/l (ppm) range. Shock or oxidising procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly with a maximum of 10mg/l (10ppm) for a full shock treatment.
3. CAUTION: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THIS PRODUCT BE MIXED WITH OTHER CHLORINES IN USE OR ADDED TO THE POOL THROUGH FEEDER/SKIMMER CONTAINING ANY OTHER CHEMICALS.
Note: If the pool is below 19ºC (65ºF) or if your pool is less than 1.3 metres deep then this product should be pre-dissolved in a clean plastic container with warm water. Pour solution evenly around the perimeter of the pool with the circulation running.
4. 2 hours after application of this product test the free chlorine level and if it is in
the ideal range of 1-3mg/l (ppm) then pool use can recommence.
|45% Multifunctional Shock Chlorine Dosing Rates
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction will occur.
- Do not pour this product into a pool skimmer basket containing chlorine tablets or any other product.
- When pre-dissolving product always add product to water not the other way round.Handling & Storage
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
Premium Multifunctional Shock Granules (Contains calcium hypochlorite 45%)Risk
- Contact with combustible material may cause fire.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- Causes burns.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.Safety
- Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Wear suitable protective clothing,gloves and eye/face protection.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.