UK Pool Store Shock Chlorine Granules (65% Strength)
These non stabilised Calcium Hypochlorite granules (min 65%) are the ideal way to shock treat your pool, especially before spring opening.
Our Pool Chemicals
are sourced from our UK supplier Complete Pool Controls Ltd and are of the highest quality.Application Instructions
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range of 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust accordingly.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1 - 3 mg/l (ppm) range. Shock or oxidising procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly with a maximum of 10mg/l (10ppm) for a full shock treatment.
3. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons ( 10 litres) of water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump is turned ON preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose/application if necessary to achieve the desired level.
5. After using this product, pool water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration pump running until it clears.
6. After shock treatment procedures allow the chlorine to drop below 5ppm before bathing recommences and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences.
|65% Shock Chlorine Granules Dosing Rates
||To Increase Pool Chlorine Level by
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction will occur.
- Do not pour this product into a pool skimmer basket containing chlorine tablets or any other product.
- When pre-dissolving product always add product to water not the other way round.Handling & Storage
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.This Granular Shock contains Calcium Hypochlorite 65% CL Active - EC Label 231-908-7 UN2880Risk
- Contact with combustible material may cause fire.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- Causes burns.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Wear suitable protective clothing,gloves and eye/face protection.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.