Relax Stabilised Chlorine Granules
These stabilised swimming pool chlorine granules are ideal for daily dosing of your swimming pool or spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms.
They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
Ensure your swimming pool water is kept in perfect condition with our swimming pool chemicals range all available ex stock.Application Instructions
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals within the range Pools: 1 - 3mg/l (ppm); Spas: 3 - 5 mg/l (ppm). * Freshly filled spas require initial shock or start up dose of 50mg/l (ppm) for 1 hour or 20mg/l (ppm) for 2 hours.
3. This product may be applied directly to pools and spas where temperatures exceed 20ºC. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10l) of water. Stir well to ensure the product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool or spa whilst the pump(s) are turned 'on' preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
5. It is recommended that you periodically (e.g. weekly/fortnightly) shock or oxidise your water, using shock or oxidiser products, to eliminate any excess contamination.
|Daily Dosing Rates
||To Increase Chlorine Level by
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine
products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.Handling/Storage:
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.THIS STABILISED CHLORINE GRANULES CONTAIN TROCLOSENE SODIUM, DIHYDRATE - EC Label 220-767-7 Risk:
· Harmful if swallowed.
· Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
· May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact.
· Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic
· Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Keep container dry.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
· In case of fire and/or explosion, do not breath fumes.
· This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
· Avoid release to the environment.
· Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.