UK Pool Store Premium Stabilised Chlorine Granules
These stabilised chlorine granules
are ideal for daily dosing of your swimming pool or spa
, to produce free active chlorine
which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
Ensure your swimming pool water is kept in perfect condition with our swimming pool chemicals
range all available ex stock.
Our Pool Chemicals
are sourced from our UK supplier Complete Pool Controls Ltd and are of the highest quality.Application Instructions
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals within the range Pools: 1 - 3mg/l (ppm); Spas: 3 - 5 mg/l (ppm). * Freshly filled spas require initial shock or start up dose of 50mg/l (ppm) for 1 hour or 20mg/l (ppm) for 2 hours.
3. This product may be applied directly to pools and spas where temperatures exceed 20ºC. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10l) of water. Stir well to ensure the product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool or spa whilst the pump(s) are turned 'on' preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
5. It is recommended that you periodically (e.g. weekly/fortnightly) shock or oxidise your water, using shock or oxidiser products, to eliminate any excess contamination.
|Daily Dosing Rates|
|Water Volumes||To Increase Chlorine Level by|
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine
products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.Handling/Storage
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.THIS STABILISED CHLORINE GRANULES CONTAIN TROCLOSENE SODIUM, DIHYDRATE - EC Label 220-767-7 Risk
· Harmful if swallowed.
· Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
· May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact.
· Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic
· Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Keep container dry.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
· In case of fire and/or explosion, do not breath fumes.
· This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
· Avoid release to the environment.
· Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for next working day delivery. Delivery - Mainland UK
We currently achieve a next working day delivery rate of 98.5% on all stock orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday. Please be aware that orders processed after 3pm on Thursdays will be processed and dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery please go to the carriage bolt on section of our website to purchase the additional carriage bolt on, or if you have any other delivery enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland (post codes KW,IV,HS), Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man will need extra carriage.PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED
. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED
. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT
accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.
This product is fully CE approved, but as a chemical based product returns are restricted, and the means of return have to be approved by us, prior to the item being returned due to the nature of these goods.
Should you require any further information, please email email@example.com
where we will respond to your request quickly.