Blue Horizons Stabilised Chlorine Granules
Blue Horizons Ultimate Stabilised Chlorine Granules - These multifuntional granules are a new and improved version of the standard chlorine granules.
These granules still offer the dose rate flexibility, fairly neutral pH value and chlorine stabilisation but also now include clarifiers and extra oxidisers to help improve water quality and clarity.
Please refer to the Blue Horizons Pool Care guide for further product information in our downloads section.Application Instructions:
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range of 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust accordingly.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1 - 3 mg/l (ppm) range. Shock or oxidising procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly with a maximum of 10mg/l (10ppm) for a full shock treatment.
3. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons ( 10 litres) of water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump is turned ON preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose/application if necessary to achieve the desired level.
5. After using this product, pool water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration pump running until it clears.
6. After shock treatment procedures allow the chlorine to drop below 5ppm before bathing recommences and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences.
|Ultimate Stabilised Chlorine Granules Dosing Rates
||To Increase Pool Chlorine Level by
Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction will occur.
Do not pour this product into a pool skimmer basket containing chlorine tablets or any other product.
When pre-dissolving product always add product to water not the other way round.Handling & Storage:
Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
Wash hands after use.
Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.THIS STABILISED CHLORINE GRANULES CONTAIN TROCLOSENE SODIUM, DIHYDRATE - EC Label 220-767-7 Risk
· Harmful if swallowed.
· Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
· May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact.
· Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic
· Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
· Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
· If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
· Keep container dry.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
· In case of fire and/or explosion, do not breath fumes.
· This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
· Avoid release to the environment.
· Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for next working day delivery. Delivery - Mainland UK
We currently achieve a next working day delivery rate of 98.5% on all stock orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday. Please be aware that orders processed after 3pm on Thursdays will be processed and dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery. This does not include Bank Holidays, which are classed as non-working days. Should you require a Saturday delivery or have any other delivery enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
who will respond to your request quickly.
Try to include your mobile phone number in the checkout area so that our delivery drivers can contact you should they need any further assistance or clarification in delivering your order.
Please ensure you leave detailed information if your delivery address is hard to find or a new housing development. If you know there is a possibility of missing the delivery, you can at the checkout stage leave instructions for the delivery driver to leave without signature and place your goods with a neighbour or in a discreet place out of sight for your later retrieval.
Please note some areas including Scotland (post codes KW,IV,HS), Isle of Wight, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man will need extra carriage.PLEASE CHECK YOUR DELIVERY
If you are unable to thoroughly check your delivery upon receipt, sign for it as UNCHECKED
. If the package is damaged in any way, no matter how small, please sign for it as DAMAGED
. We CANNOT CLAIM from our carriers for any damaged items that have not been signed for as UNCHECKED or DAMAGED.
If you sign for a delivery as OK, which you later find to be damaged, our carriers WILL NOT
accept liability and you may be charged for the damaged items, in this case a delivery charge for replacement items WILL be made.
This product is fully CE but as a chemical based product returns are exempt due to the nature of the goods.
Should you require any further information, please email email@example.com
where we will respond to your request quickly.