Blue Horizons Non-Chlorine Shock
Blue Horizons Non-Chlorine Shock can be used to shock dose pools which use all types of chlorine as a sanitiser without boosting chlorine levels.
It may also be used for reactivating spent Bromine in Bromine treated pools.
It dissolves rapidly to break down unpleasant pollutants and organic matter, and is effective over a wide range of water conditions and pH values.
It is an ideal shock treatment for pools using automatic pool covers.Application Instructions:
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine levels in the range pools: 1 - 3mg/l(ppm); spas 3 - 5mg/l(ppm).
3. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product to 2.2 gallons (10 litres) of water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool or spa whilst the pump(s) are turned 'on' preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. After shock treatment procedure, allow at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences.
|Non-Chlorine Shock Granules Dosing Rates
Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Do not pour this product into a pool skimmer basket containing chlorine tablets or any other product.
When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.Handling/Storage
Important - See Risk and Safety phrases below.
Handle products in a well ventilated area, preferable outdoors.
Wash hands after use.
Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
BLUE HORIZONS NON-CHLORINE SHOCK
Contains Potassium Peroxymonosulphate NEVER MIX CHEMICALS
Always add chemicals to water and not water to chemicals.RISK
Contact with combustible material may cause fire.
Use Biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Wear Suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN