Apart from a little rain in the northwest of the UK early in the period most places will be fine and dry.
Atmospheric pressure will rise steadily day by day, peaking midweek and then falling back. As pressure rises, the winds will ease, continental air will drift across the country and there will be some lengthy spells of sunshine. With these conditions it will feel quite warm.
Thursday looks like the warmest day of this spell, with 17C in Stornoway, a warm 22C in Glasgow and a very warm 26C in London. However, by early Friday conditions will break down as some thundery rain begins to spread in from the west.
As the weekend develops we’ll lose the continental air and as westerly winds pick up, the Atlantic influence will return.
- Keep warm this Winter by relaxing in a hot tub October 26, 2017
- Our top tips for closing your pool October 11, 2017
- Still time to get the trunks out! It’s the end of summer but not the end for swimming September 13, 2017
- Pool Opening Guide 2017 April 28, 2017
- Hot Tubs from the professionals. April 7, 2017